Well played Atlanta. (Photo by Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images)
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, I finished off the weekend at Sesame Street Live. This is my life.
That's a heck of an INT.
Bad Santa sequel? Yes please.
RIP, Lt. Frank Drebin.
Axl Rose really hates Slash.
Killer Santa Claus.
Empire Strikes Back nerds are sad today.
This headline asks a question. My answer is, um, yes.
Nebraska won the Big 12 North, but Big 12 officials were too scared to come to Nebraska to award them the trophy.
Wisconsin football proves the old adage, it's not how you lose nor who you lose to, but when you lose. The team with the worst SOS is going to the Rose Bowl. Go figure. (Thankfully that nonsense comes to an end next year)
TCU to the Big East appears to be a done deal. Good for football, meh for hoops.
Random Thoughts on the UWM game:
- A win is a win, right? If we can't find positives about the losses, do we ignore the negatives in a win? That's apparently the standard set by some.
- I know they've stated otherwise, but the UWM series needs to end. Marquette has nothing to gain from the series. If Marquette has benifited from this series in any way, please let me know. Marquette shouldn't be doing charity work for other schools in town.
- It had the feel of a High School game, except that they sold beer. Be grateful we're in the Big East.
- The game itself was a series of runs. Thankfully MU held on and fended off UWM's final run.
- Nice to see DJO return. On fire for one half and then completely disappear for the other.
- Gardner needs to get healthy ASAP. He's miles ahead of Otule.
- Erik Williams has a nice jump shot, but can't play D.
- Vander Blue plays nice defense, but can't hit a jump shot.
Marquette Basketball Links:
Marquette will play in the Paradise Jam tournament in the Virgin Islands next season. Other teams included Drake, Drexel, Miss, Norfolk St, TCU, Virginia and Winthrop. That's a tournament we should expect to win.
Rosiak answered our questions.
Rubie's Negative Nancy recap can be found right here.
Cracked Sidewalks recap.
From the man know formerly as Intern Tim, The streak goes on.
Q & A with Juan Anderson can be found here.
What the hell is up with this caption?
Buzz, here's your game plan for the Rodents, get to the foul line.
MUTV Sports talks to Dickie V in KC.
The women lost to Creighton.
Random Music Video: Brother Cane - Got No Shame