We've got a surprise guest lined up for our podcast. You'll all be jealous. Stay tuned.
I don't care what you say. The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue is still relevant.....in my pants.
I ordered the Beer Marshmallow. They were awesome.
Damn, Malcolm has a hot girlfriend.
A BCS Bowl using questionable spending tactics? Shocking.
Worst Movie Ever.
When will cassettes make a comeback?
Half-ass game thoughts:
- We lost to a team with 10(!) seniors hungry to go to the NCAA's.
- The Bradley Center seemed dead on TV.
- At one point Dwight Buycks dribbled directly into 4 St. John's players. You can't un-coach that kind of stupid.
- MU made only two 3-pointers in the first 39 minutes of the game. That isn't helping things.
- DJO needs to stop head faking the defender and shoot the damn ball.
- Are we finally developing a big man in Chris Otule?
- After a fine performance on Sunday, Davante was rewarded with 2 minutes of playing time.
- This team really missed Tyshawn Taylor.
- For all the money Gene Keady has made in his life, you'd think he could afford a better toupee.
Marquette Basketball Links:
Take our poll question.
Rubie brings out the tombstone.
Rosiak's blog post and game recap.
Cracked Sidewalks surveys the damage.
Loser Badger Fan of the Day: Badgers fans are still bitter at Vander.
Random Music Video: Charles Bradley - The World (Is Going Up In Flames). Much like MU's season.