You look cold, kids. Take a break from shoveling and enjoy this piping hot cup of Wednesday Morning Hot Chocolate.
Not only is it the Snowpocalpyse today, it's also Groundhog Day. Here are twelve things you probably didn't know about the Bill Murray classic.
Take heart, struggling artists: even if you're on a show like You Can't Do That on Television, you can go on to a successful music career.
Oregon Trail on Facebook? Your oxen have received a friend request.
Fresh Out of the Oven Marquette Basketball Links:
- In his preview of tonight's game vs. Villanova, Todd Rosiak notes that this is the seventh time in the last three seasons that Marquette has faced 'Nova: three times in 2008-'09; three times last season; and now for the first time this year. I have no doubt that we'll see the 'Cats again in the Big East tourney.
- Also from Rosiak: Todd talked to Vander Blue about his recent struggles, and Vander promises that he was worth the hype. I've said it before, I'll say it again: the kid's going to be a holy terror next year (not to be confused with a Holy Diver).
- Cracked Sidewalks had a couple of fantastic posts in the last couple days: first, Tim Blair looked at DJO's offensive explosion in conference season; then, bamamarquettefan broke down the numbers to show just how well Marquette would have to play to swipe a win at Villanova.
- Tim Blair also previewed the 'Nova game: Warriors Seek Signature Road Win.
- MUTV's Brad Galli and Todd Warner star in Episode 7 of Marquette Basketball Weekly, reporting on National Marquette Day and reviewing the win over Syracuse.
- The Lady Eagles kept rollin' in the Big East, as #23 Marquette thumped Villanova at the Al last night.
- Stadium Journey, a blog which reviews stadiums and arenas around the nation, recently took in an MU game at the Bradley Center and had a favorable report afterward.
Random Music Video: Justin Roberts: Snow Day. And if you like it, the Admiral sez you can download a free copy of the song here.