Nope, still glad I didn't watching the NBA all-star game. (Photo by Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images)
Consider Anonymous Eagle your saving grace from all the political talk. Our newest edition of BubbleWatch will post at 10:30 this morning.
Can you name this painfully under-appreciated breakfast cereal?
Radiohead has a new album out. Oh. Wait.
I actually got in front of the stove this weekend. I made this. It was damn good.
Kids don't like vegetables? SHOCKING.
Smashing Pumpkins news that is remotely interesting. Nevermind: not true.
So confused: NBC is making a show called REM, but doesn't included any members of REM.
Your favorite TV show could be on the chopping block.
Things that annoy me.
In Oklahoma, $31 can get you 10 years.
- Wait, has MU developed a big man?
- Davante Gardner with not one, but two assists?
- Go figure, we have more issues at PG than we do at C.
- Someone please fix our three-point shooting. It's broke.
- To put it kindly, Vander is, um, struggling.
- If MU goes 3-1 and finishes 10-8, they will be dancing.
- Big East officials, even if there are just two of them, suck.
Marquette Basketball Links:
Rosiak game story and blog post.
Cracked Sidewalks has your sunshine.
Stuck in 1997 recaps the game.
Seton Hall recap.
MUTV Sports recap.
Wesley Matthews, Vander and Maymon get mentioned in this article.
Seriously Rodent fans: Get. Over. It.
Something I haven't said in over a decade. The Huskers are on the NCAA bubble.
Random Music Video: Adele - Rolling in the Deep