Super Moon was pretty super.
Welcome to my world Lady Gaga.
This is not going to get you a better coaching job.
Something about Ewoks.
I don't look at this catalog for the bad photoshop.
Right Said Fred just released and album. So did the Dead Milkmen.
A really long Bright Eyes review.
Tiger Woods has a new lady friend.
Nerds rejoice: The Hobbit is finally filming.
- So I guess all those tough painful loses from earlier in the year are paying off in fantastic fashion. It's not how you start but how you finish. The regular season is nice, but if you can't play in March, it's all for naught. I wouldn't trade our regular season for anything. Would you rather be Georgetown, Louisville or Pitt right now? Didn't think so.
- DJO is a MAN. Watch this interview with DJO: That grin on his face is why I love this team. He looks like a kid that is flat out giddy. As he should be.
- Jimmy Butler: quiet Senior leadership, could have forced something, instead passed it out to DJO for the dagger.
- I love, love, love the resiliency of this team. They get down, and they grind right back.
- I don't why it took so long, but the defense has finally shown up, and in a really big way. Friday night against Xavier was nothing short of filthy. Well done boys.
- NCAA officials suck. That's all there is to it.
- Was the Big East overrated? Maybe. They were the deepest conference in the country, but were far from having a bunch of elite teams. Notre Dame - I hate you guys even more than before. You royally f*cked my bracket up. Never again will I fall prey to the false power of that mock turtleneck.
- I don't have time to find them all, but Dwight Burke went off on Smarmy Tom Crean on Twitter just prior to the tip-off of the Xavier game. It was a thing of beauty.
- Bring on the Tar Heels.
- The team leaves for Newark tomorrow afternoon.
Marquette Basketball Links:
Mr. Kensington's recap.
Rosiak paints a great picture.
Junior's mom is really really proud of him. So are we.
Todd's game story.
CBS Gray Parrish article.
Die By The Scoop: "They officially feel like a Big East rival now."
The Butler does is again.
MUTV Sports video recap.
NY Times article on Buzz.
SI.com - Buzz is still buzzing.
BrewTownAndy - Requiem For An Unfrozen Caveman Basketball Coach
NJ is ready for us.
Ring Out Ahoya. Literally. (via Tim Vetscher).
Junior and Vander have cool names. (h/t BrewCrewBall)
Line of the night goes to Ted Perry from Fox 6.
Basketball Prospectus talks the win over the Cuse.
Great feature on Rob Frozena.
The evolution of Jae.
Even NPR is talking Marquette Basketball.
SB Nation Bay Area takes a look at UNC vs. MU.
So does Hoopsworld.
Buzz is a grinder.
Don't hate the Big East because it's beautiful.
It's been a brutal weekend for the Big East.
Random Music Video: Noah & The Whale - Tonight is the kind of night, where everything could change.