As he's been doing for the past 2 weeks, Warrior Brad will have another edition of Bubble Watch at 11am today. Read it at 11, and then go ask MU's beat reporter a question.
Here are some questions I answered.
Owner of Heart Attack Grill, dies of a heart attack.
Phil Collins called it quits.
One of my favorite albums growing up.
Putting Miss Elizabeth on a overrated wrestling list is downright shameful.
Hmmmmmm Stacy Keibler.
Seriously Hollywood. Stop the nonsense.
Someone actually made the house from the movie Up!
Trounced by 30 on the round, in the immortal words of Bo: Deal With It.
- I have to get off Twitter during the games. Rubie's negativeness is unbecoming.
- Buycks with 2 turnovers in the first 90 seconds set the tone for the game.
- It appeared the defensive strategy was: they suck on offense, dare them to shoot from outside.
- That's about all I'm going to say about the game, it's not worth reliving that disastrous nightmare. As I said on Twitter Saturday night, if an Illinois team can make the NCAA going 9-9 in the Big 10 w/ a loss to Indiana. MU can dance going 9-9 in Big east play. Right? The fact remains, beat Providence and they still have a pretty good chance at making the NCAA Tournament. Beat West Virginia and you're all but guaranteed a NCAA invite. Lose to Providence and you just might want to decline that NIT invite.
- If you ever get the chance, go to the Big East tournament. Run, don't walk at the chance. I went in '07 had a blast. It's like a mini-NCAA tournament. And once MU lost, I was able to sell my tickets to drunk fans of other teams. I pretty much broke even on the tickets.
Marquette Basketball Links:
Rosiak's game story and blog recap.
Where does MU stand? Cracked Sidewalks takes a look.
Marquette probably deserves to be in the NCAA field.
Random Music Video: It's 3/11 month and Friday is 3/11. We'll have nothing but 311 this week. Here they are doing some Zeppelin