Starters, stats, and and beer for weekday day-drinking, after the jump.
- G Junior Cadougan (6.8 ppg; 1.9 rpg; 5.4 apg)
- G Darius Johnson-Odom (18.1 ppg; 3.3 rpg; 2.8 apg)
- G Vander Blue (8.2 ppg; 4.0 rpg; 3.6 apg)
- F Jae Crowder (16.3 ppg; 7.2 rpg; 1.8 apg)
- F Davante Gardner (9.3 ppg; 5.6 rpg; 0.6 apg)
LOUISVILLE PROBABLE STARTERS
- G Chris Smith (10.0 ppg; 3.1 rpg; 2.6 apg)
- G Peyton Siva (8.4 ppg; 2.6 rpg; 5.7 apg)
- G Russ Smith (12.2 ppg; 2.3 rpg; 2.1 apg)
- F Chane Behanan (8.3 ppg; 7.3 rpg; 0.8 apg)
- F Gorgui Dieng (10.1 ppg; 9.3 rpg; 1.1 apg)
AE OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL BEER OF THE GAME, a.k.a. PINT TOUCHES: Let's not get too silly today: semi-holiday notwithstanding, it's still a weekday and you've still got work tomorrow. So, with the Redbirds in town, pace yourself with an always-satisfying Leinie's Red Lager.