Starters, stats, and religion-style beer, after the jump.
- G Junior Cadougan (6.8 ppg; 2.0 rpg; 5.4 apg)
- G Darius Johnson-Odom (18.2 ppg; 3.3 rpg; 2.7 apg)
- G Vander Blue (7.9 ppg; 3.9 rpg; 3.6 apg)
- F Jae Crowder (16.2 ppg; 7.4 rpg; 1.8 apg)
- F Davante Gardner (9.7 ppg; 5.6 rpg; 0.7 apg)
PROVIDENCE PROBABLE STARTERS
- G Vincent Council (16.4 ppg; 4.3 rpg; 7.1 apg)
- G Gerard Coleman (14.8 ppg; 5.6 rpg; 2.2 apg)
- G Bryce Cotton (14.2 ppg; 2.8 rpg; 2.3 apg)
- F Kadeem Batts (10.0 ppg; 4.1 rpg; 0.2 apg)
- F LaDontae Henton (12.7 ppg; 8.9 rpg; 1.4 apg)
AE OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL BEER OF THE GAME, a.k.a. PINT TOUCHES: See if you can follow me here: a friar is kind of like a monk, right? (The answer might well be "no." But let's pretend it's yes.) And some monks, particularly Trappists, make beer. And Chimay is a good beer made by said Trappist monks. Pretty clever, no?