Starters, stats, and beer, and the return of the Stat Stuffer Challenge, all you have to do is jump.
- G Junior Cadougan (6.4 ppg; 1.9 rpg; 5.6 apg)
- G Darius Johnson-Odom (18.1 ppg; 3.5 rpg; 2.6 apg)
- G Vander Blue (7.6 ppg; 3.9 rpg; 3.4 apg)
- F Jae Crowder (16.2 ppg; 7.2 rpg; 1.9 apg)
- F Davante Gardner (9.9 ppg; 5.6 rpg; 0.7 apg)
VILLANOVA PROBABLE STARTERS
- G Dominic Cheek (12.2 ppg; 4.3 rpg; 1.2 apg)
- G Maalik Wayns (18.7 ppg; 4.0 rpg; 4.6 apg)
- G James Bell (7.6 ppg; 4.1 rpg; 1.0 apg)
- F Mouphtaou Yarou (11.5 ppg; 8.2 rpg; 0.6 apg)
- F JayVaughn Pinkston (8.4 ppg; 5.0 rpg; 1.1 apg)
AE OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL BEER OF THE GAME, a.k.a. PINT TOUCHES: The Victory Brewing Company in Downingtown, Pennsylvania, churns out a number of good brews, but for today, we'll adopt the HopDevil IPA as the Beer of the Game.
JEREL MCNEAL STAT STUFFER CHALLENGE: Mr. K had the jones to play a game in today's thread, so we're dusting off the Stat Stuffer. In case you need a refresher: You're trying to predict the total number of points + rebounds + assists + steals + blocks for a given player. Closest without going over wins a prize*
Today's contestant is Davante Gardner. Davante has become a pillar of the Marquette attack lately, but will have a tough challenge going up against the 6'10" Yarou. You are all tasked with predicting how his numbers will look at the end of the game.
*Today's prize is Rubie photoshopping your head onto a picture Burt Reynolds. You're welcome.