The last dance for the best basketball conference in the history of history starts on New Year's Day, as YOUR Marquette Golden Eagles welcome the Connecticut Huskies to the Bradley Center.
- Junior Cadougan (9.5 ppg; 2.9 rpg; 4.6 apg)
- Vander Blue (13.4 ppg; 2.5 rpg; 1.9 apg)
- Trent Lockett (7.5 ppg; 4.6 rpg; 1.5 apg)
- Juan Anderson (3.7 ppg; 3.1 rpg; 1.2 apg)
- Chris Otule (4.8 ppg; 3.2 rpg; 0.1 apg)
UCONN PROBABLE STARTERS
- (15.8 ppg; 2.8 rpg; 4.6 apg)
- (16.5 ppg; 3.9 rpg; 3.8 apg)
- (11.2 ppg; 3.4 rpg; 1.1 apg)
- (10.0 ppg; 4.3 rpg; 0.5 apg)
- (4.3 ppg; 3.8 rpg; 1.1 apg)
SO NOT ONLY IS THERE NO BUZZ WILLIAMS FOR THIS GAME
- But word is that Marquette assistant Brad Autry, and not Jerry Wainwright, will be coaching the team in Buzz's stead. This aggression will not stand, man. #FreeOlGil
THIS IS GOOD BEER, YOU SHOULD DRINK IT.
- We ring in the New Year the same way we do every year: with the Champagne of Beers, Miller High Life.