- Junior Cadougan (8.9 ppg; 2.8 rpg; 4.3 apg)
- Vander Blue (14.0 ppg; 2.8 rpg; 1.9 apg)
- Trent Lockett (6.9 ppg; 4.9 rpg; 1.5 apg)
- Juan Anderson (3.4 ppg; 3.2 rpg; 1.1 apg)
- Chris Otule (4.3 ppg; 3.0 rpg; 0.1 apg)
PROVIDENCE PROBABLE STARTERS
- Kris Dunn (6.0 ppg; 4.1 rpg; 2.6 apg)
- (21.9 ppg; 3.5 rpg; 3.0 apg)
- (10.0 ppg; 1.7 rpg; 6.6 apg)
- (14.3 ppg; 8.1 rpg; 1.4 apg)
- (14.5 ppg; 7.3 rpg; 1.6 apg)
THE TRIUMPHANT RETURN OF MR. K'S JEREL McNEAL STAT STUFFER CHALLENGE:
- It's been a while since we've done this one, so here's your reminder on how we play: we're asking you to forecast the total points, rebounds, assists, blocks, and steals for today's contestant, who is Vander Blue. (For example: if you think Vander's going to finish with 15 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists, and 2 steals, you'd submit 25.) Your predictions in the comments, if you please.
- With thanks to the Warrior Friar for what we believe is a friendly suggestion, today's Pint Touch is Narragansett Lager.