- Junior Cadougan (8.7 ppg; 2.9 rpg; 4.4 apg)
- Vander Blue (14.8 ppg; 3.3 rpg; 1.7 apg)
- Trent Lockett (7.6 ppg; 4.6 rpg; 1.8 apg)
- Juan Anderson (3.2 ppg; 3.3 rpg; 0.9 apg)
- Chris Otule (4.8 ppg; 3.0 rpg; 0.2 apg)
SETON HALL PROBABLE STARTERS
- Tom Maayan (2.2 ppg; 1.8 rpg; 3.4 apg)
- Aaron Cosby (11.9 ppg; 2.6 rpg; 3.0 apg)
- Haralds Karlis (3.2 ppg; 2.3 rpg; 0.8 apg)
- (17.2 ppg; 5.8 rpg; 1.8 apg)
- (11.3 ppg; 7.5 rpg; 1.5 apg)
CALL ME A WORRYWART IF YOU WANT, BUT THIS GAME TERRIFIES ME.
I can't get the image of this debacle in New Jersey out of my mind. Couple that with the fact that we're awful on the road and we're due for a stinker ...
THIS IS GOOD BEER, YOU SHOULD DRINK IT.
- Since we're in the Garden State, today's Pint Touch is New Jersey Beer Co.'s Garden State Stout.