It's Al McGuire Day at the BMO Harris Bradley Center, and one of Coach Al's old rivals rolls into town, as YOUR Marquette Golden Eagles battle the Blue Demons of DePaul.
- Junior Cadougan (8.7 ppg; 2.8 rpg; 4.2 apg)
- Vander Blue (14.9 ppg; 3.1 rpg; 1.7 apg)
- Trent Lockett (7.7 ppg; 4.9 rpg; 1.7 apg)
- Juan Anderson (3.4 ppg; 3.4 rpg; 1.1 apg)
- Chris Otule (4.3 ppg; 3.0 rpg; 0.2 apg)
DePAUL PROBABLE STARTERS
- (16.4 ppg; 3.5 rpg; 4.4 apg)
- (5.3 ppg; 2.4 rpg; 1.5 apg)
- (16.6 ppg; 7.7 rpg; 0.7 apg)
- (10.0 ppg; 4.6 rpg; 1.5 apg)
- (5.9 ppg; 3.7 rpg; 0.5 apg)
IT'S AL McGUIRE DAY, WHICH MAKES ME SAD, BECAUSE I MISS COACH AL.
- Don't you miss Coach Al? Watch this and tell me you don't miss Coach Al.
THIS IS GOOD BEER, YOU SHOULD DRINK IT:
- OK, OK, OK: this isn't a good beer, but DePaul isn't a good team, and it's the only beer with "Blue" in its name that I could think of: today's Pint Touch is Blue Moon's Winter Abbey Ale.