If you missed it last Thursday, I filled in over at Brew Crew Ball. 150 comments? Yeah, I'm never getting that here. I can't even get my friends who I sit next to at the Bradley Center to comment on this blog.
I don't always buy TV shows on DVD, but when I do, I prefer Season 1 of Community. Stay streets ahead my friends.
Alison Brie is in the latest issue of Men's Health. I fully expect most of you to stop reading now.
Oh my, Community is seriously the best show on TV and just got even cooler. (h/t klwillis45)
Nobody try to call Rubie tonight between 7-9. He'll be watching the premiere of Dancing With The Stars.
The worst 3-0 team ranked in the Top 15? Wisconsin.
Michigan State, that takes brass balls. That had to be a hell of a party in E. Lansing after that.
This makes me smile.
Calvin and Hobbes and Batman.
Cousin Eddie, continues his bad streak. They don't serve Hamburger Helper in prison.
I may, or may not dress my daughter up like #13 for Halloween.
The most bad-ass photos you'll see all day.
Photo shopped or not, I hate you Ryan Reynolds.
Cmon' people, tattoos are permanent.
Marquette Basketball Links:
The schedule is out, finally. Download our cool desktop wallpapers.
Quick half-assed observations on the schedule:
- 10 a.m. on New Years Day? That is gonna be rough. Who am I kidding? I'm old, married and have a kid. I'll be asleep well before midnight. 10 a.m. is gonna be a breeze.
- Closing out the season: Seton Hall, UConn, Providence, Cinci and SH should* be fairly easy.
- The @ Nova, @ USF and @ Georgetown stretch is a rough three-game road trip.
- We should, at worst, be 9-4 heading into Big East play. Win 10 Big East games and we should be dancing again.
Rosiak has thoughts on the schedule.
Buzz took questions from readers on Friday. Lots of talk about toughness and life.
Tweet of the Year? EndHashTagAbuse.
* No game is truly easy in the Big East. (e.g. last year's DePaul debacle)
Gogol Bordello is pretty f'n awesome.
Random Music Video: Paperboy - Ditty