If you missed it last Thursday, I filled in over at Brew Crew Ball. 150 comments? Yeah, I'm never getting that here. I can't even get my friends who I sit next to at the Bradley Center to comment on this blog.
I don't always buy TV shows on DVD, but when I do, I prefer Season 1 of Community. Stay streets ahead my friends.
Alison Brie is in the latest issue of Men's Health. I fully expect most of you to stop reading now.
Oh my, Community is seriously the best show on TV and just got even cooler. (h/t klwillis45)
Nobody try to call Rubie tonight between 7-9. He'll be watching the premiere of Dancing With The Stars.
The worst 3-0 team ranked in the Top 15? Wisconsin.
Michigan State, that takes brass balls. That had to be a hell of a party in E. Lansing after that.
This makes me smile.
Calvin and Hobbes and Batman.
Cousin Eddie, continues his bad streak. They don't serve Hamburger Helper in prison.
I may, or may not dress my daughter up like #13 for Halloween.
The most bad-ass photos you'll see all day.
Photo shopped or not, I hate you Ryan Reynolds.
Cmon' people, tattoos are permanent.
Marquette Basketball Links:
The schedule is out, finally. Download our cool desktop wallpapers.
Quick half-assed observations on the schedule:
- 10 a.m. on New Years Day? That is gonna be rough. Who am I kidding? I'm old, married and have a kid. I'll be asleep well before midnight. 10 a.m. is gonna be a breeze.
- Closing out the season: Seton Hall, UConn, Providence, Cinci and SH should* be fairly easy.
- The @ Nova, @ USF and @ Georgetown stretch is a rough three-game road trip.
- We should, at worst, be 9-4 heading into Big East play. Win 10 Big East games and we should be dancing again.
* No game is truly easy in the Big East. (e.g. last year's DePaul debacle)
Gogol Bordello is pretty f'n awesome.
Random Music Video: Paperboy - Ditty