After the jump: your standard collection of probable starters, a NEW contest, cupcakes, and beer. Proceed.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE STARTERS
- G Junior Cadougan (2010-'11 stats: 4.0 ppg; 1.8 rpg; 3.2 apg)
- G Darius Johnson-Odom (2010-'11 stats: 15.8 ppg; 3.0 rpg; 2.4 apg)
- G Vander Blue (2010-'11 stats: 5.1 ppg; 2.8 rpg; 1.6 apg)
- F Jae Crowder (2010-'11 stats: 11.8 ppg; 6.8 rpg; 1.6 apg)
- C Chris Otule (2010-'11 stats: 5.1 ppg; 3.6 rpg; 0.1 apg)
NORFOLK STATE PROBABLE STARTERS
- G Pendarvis Williams (2010-'11 stats: 8.1 ppg; 2.9 rpg; 1.3 apg)
- G Rodney McCauley (2010-'11 stats: 3.6 ppg; 2.2 rpg; 0.8 apg)
- G Chris McEachin (2010-'11 stats: 10.3 ppg; 2.8 rpg; 1.1 apg)
- F Marcos Tamares (2010-'11 stats: 4.6 ppg; 2.1 rpg; 0.4 apg)
- C Kyle O’Quinn (2010-'11 stats: 16.4 ppg; 11.1 rpg; 1.0 apg)
The Jerel McNeal Stat Stuffer Challenge: Mr. K didn't have time/couldn't fake an interest in setting lines for this exhibition, so we're busting out a new contest tonight: the Jerel McNeal Stat Stuffer Challenge.
Your mission: predict the total number of points + rebounds + assists + steals + blocks for a given player. Closest without going over (Price is Right rules, kids) wins a prize.
Your contestant tonight? Vander Blue. What's the magic number?
Cupcakes for a Cupcake: I don't know why I've got a craving for foodstuffs made with banana today, but I do, so tonight we dine on these mouthwatering Banana Cupcakes.
AE Officially Unofficial Beer of the Game, a.k.a. PINT TOUCHES: I need your help with this one, friends: I picked up a six-pack of Furthermore's Fallen Apple at Ray's in Wauwatosa a couple weeks back. I had one and didn't like it. Wanting to be sure of my opinion, I had two more, which I liked a lot. The last three were just OK. Now I'm really confused. So how 'bout you try one or four and tell me what I should think about it, eh?