I want to hang out with BrewTownAndy during March Madness. I see bacon.
This band once played the lawn outside the AMU in '96 or '97. Were you there?
Baby Loves Disco: who's coming with me?
I mean, Girl Scout cookies are kind of like cocaine.
Even the sweater vest can't save Jim Tressel.
Missouri: still classy and also still creepy.
Suck it Peter Gabriel! Fishbone FTW!
- Well, that pretty much seals the deal. Barring any major upsets in the BCS conference tournaments, Marquette will be dancing. I won't spend too much on the game, it was a good showing against a horrendous team. But it won't matter in 12 hours.
- IF MU can beat West Virginia, they just might leap frog over Nova and not get the lowest seed from the Big East.
- At one point in the second half, Junior made a filthy spin move, but couldn't hit the shot. No matter; that move to the hoop was sick. Back to feeling better about him at the point next season.
- I'm stealing this from Rubie's recap to in case any Notre Dame alums are reading this:
JFB also cemented his status as The Marshon Killer, as he held Providence's first-team All Big East player to 20 points on 7-18 shooting. For the season, then, Brooks scored 37 points with Jimmy guarding him. For point of reference: Brooks scored 35 against Notre Dame in one half.
- To all the rodent fans saying who were saying "Wouldn't it be awesome if UWM went to the NCAA's and MU didn't" before the game? Yeah, you can suck it. Marquette is dancing and UWM ain't ready for prime time. (And don't look now, but Butler's win opens up another at-large spot on the already ridiculously weak bubble. Yeesh.)
- West Virginia evil, must be destroyed.
Rubie's Survive and Advance game recap.
Rosiak's blog post and game recap.
Providence only has two wins in the Big East tourney in the past 11 years.
If it was Keno's last game as coach, it was a fitting end.
Metro New York says you can have Kemba, we'll take JFB and DJO.
Sporting News: No other bubble team has Marquette's resume.
Fox Sports: Big East is toughest Tournament of them all.
Marquette silences any bubble doubt. Wait a second. SB Nation has a SB Indiana site, but not a SB Wisconsin? WTF, our overlords need to get with the program.
Boston College isn't rooting for their fellow Jesuits tonight.
Rivals.com previews Marquette vs. the 'Eers.
Random Music Video: 311 week continues - Don't Stay Home