- Junior Cadougan (10.2 ppg; 2.9 rpg; 4.6 apg)
- Vander Blue (13.3 ppg; 2.5 rpg; 1.8 apg)
- Trent Lockett (7.3 ppg; 4.6 rpg; 1.5 apg)
- Juan Anderson (3.5 ppg; 3.3 rpg; 1.3 apg)
- Chris Otule (4.8 ppg; 3.2 rpg; 0.1 apg)
GEORGETOWN PROBABLE STARTERS
- Markel Starks (11.1 ppg; 1.4 rpg; 2.5 apg)
- Greg Whittington (12.5 ppg; 7.4 rpg; 2.1 apg)
- Mikael Hopkins (8.4 ppg; 3.0 rpg; 1.5 apg)
- Otto Porter (13.2 ppg; 7.7 rpg; 3.2 apg)
- Nate Lubick (7.5 ppg; 5.1 rpg; 3.2 apg)
WE'VE HAD SOME FUN IN THE LAST COUPLE DAYS, AND OUR PALS FROM GEORGETOWN ARE GOOD EGGS, BUT NEVER FORGET:
- Dominic James didn't foul Jonathan Wallace.
THIS IS GOOD BEER, YOU SHOULD DRINK IT.
- We don't have many traditions around here, but this is something we never change: when Marquette plays a fellow Jesuit school, the Beer of the Game gets the night off. Instead, we drink SCOTCH.