THE VITALS: Marquette Golden Eagles (2-0, #31 KenPom) vs Michigan Wolverines (2-0, #36 KenPom)
THE LOCATION: Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
THE OCCASION: The 2016 2K Classic semifinals
THE HOUR: 8:30pm Central, pending the end of the Pitt-SMU game.
THE AUDIO/VISUAL: ESPN2 (TV) - WatchESPN (Streaming) - 540 ESPN (Radio)
THE LINE: Pick 'em
THE PROJECTION: KenPom says Marquette has a 52% chance of winning.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE STARTERS
- Traci Carter (6.0 ppg, 3.5 rpg, 4.0 apg)
- Haanif Cheatham (13.5 ppg, 6.5 rpg, 4.5 apg)
- Jajuan Johnson (17.5 ppg, 3.5 rpg, 3.0 apg)
- Katin Reinhardt (11.5 ppg, 3.5 rpg, 2.5 apg)
- Luke Fischer (12.0 ppg, 5.5 rpg, 1.5 apg)
MICHIGAN PROBABLE STARTERS
- Derrick Walton, Jr. (16.5 ppg, 3.5 rpg, 3.0 apg)
- Zak Irvin (13.0 ppg, 5.0 rpg, 3.0 apg)
- Moritz Wagner (10.5 ppg, 4.5 rpg)
- Duncan Robinson (5.0 ppg, 2.5 rpg, 1.0 apg)
- Muhammad-Ali Abdur-Rahkman (9.0 ppg, 1.0 rpg, 2.0 apg)
THIS IS GOOD BEER. YOU SHOULD DRINK SOME.
Michigan has a bunch of great breweries, so you really can't go wrong there. Today's Pint Touch will be Oberon Ale from Bell's Brewery in Galesburg, MI.