THE TIME: 1pm Central
THE AUDIOVISUAL: FS1 (TV) - Fox Sports Go (Streaming) - 540 ESPN (Radio)
THE LINE: Wisconsin -4.5
THE PROJECTION: KenPom gives Wisconsin a 57% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 73-71. For the record, KenPom predicts this to be Marquette's slowest game of the year, both for games already played and games yet to be played.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Luke Fischer (13.9 ppg, 6.2 rpg, 1.0 apg, 1.1 bpg)
- Sam Hauser (10.3 ppg, 4.9 rpg, 0.9 apg)
- Jajuan Johnson (14.4 ppg, 5.1 rpg, 2.8 apg, 2.4 spg)
- Haanif Cheatham (11.7 ppg, 4.2 rpg, 3.4 apg, 1.2 spg)
- Markus Howard (8.9 ppg, 1.9 rpg, 2.1 apg,
WISCONSIN PROBABLE LINEUP
- Ethan Happ (13.5 ppg, 10.0 rpg, 2.5 apg, 1.7 spg)
- Vitto Brown (7.6 ppg, 3.1 rpg)
- Nigel Hayes (12.9 ppg, 5.5 rpg, 3.5 apg)
- Zak Showalter (6.4 ppg, 2.9 rpg, 2.3 apg, 1.0 spg)
- Bronson Koenig (15.8 ppg, 2.5 rpg, 1.5 apg)
THIS IS GOOD BEER. YOU SHOULD DRINK IT.
We'd like to see a great defensive effort on the part of the Golden Eagles today, so the official Pint Touch for this game will be Block Party Amber Ale from Madison area brewery Karben4.