THE VITALS: Marquette Golden Eagles (8-3, KenPom #39) vs SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (4-8, KenPom #304)
THE TIME: 7:30pm
THE AUDIO/VISUAL: FS1 (TV) - Fox Sports Go (Streaming) - 540 ESPN (Radio)
THE LINE: Marquette -23
THE PROJECTION: KenPom gives Marquette a 98% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 93-69.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Luke Fischer (13.4 ppg, 6.1 rpg, 1.2 apg, 1.2 bpg)
- Sam Hauser (9.5 ppg, 4.7 rpg, 1.0 spg)
- Jajuan Johnson (13.2 ppg, 5.3 rpg, 2.8 apg, 1.0 bpg, 2.2 spg)
- Haanif Cheatham (12.6 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 3.4 apg, 1.2 spg)
- Andrew Rowsey (9.2 ppg, 1.7 rpg, 1.3 apg)
NOTE: Katin Reinhardt (leg) and Markus Howard (concussion) missed Monday night's game against St. Francis. After the game, head coach Steve Wojciechowski said "It'd be great to get them healthy for Wednesday." That sounds an awful lot like he doesn't expect them to play.
SIUE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Burak Eslik (11.0 ppg, 2.4 rpg, 1.2 apg)
- Carlos Anderson (10.8 ppg, 3.8 rpg, 1.5 apg)
- Keenan Simmons (6.8 ppg, 8.3 rpg)
- Jalen Henry (12.1 ppg, 5.0 rpg, 1.2 bpg)
- Christian Ellis (8.8 ppg, 4.1 rpg, 3.4 apg, 1.1 spg)
NOTE: SIUE guard Tre Harris is taking a leave of absence from the team. He hasn't played in either of their last two games, and with the Cougars playing UW-Green Bay on the road on Monday night, there's no reason to expect him to return for tonight's contest.
THIS IS GOOD BEER. YOU SHOULD DRINK IT.
Well, there are no beers worth mentioning from the St. Louis area, where SIUE is located, so we'll go with a local Milwaukee product here. Go open up a Louie's Demise from Milwaukee Brewing Company for tonight's Pint Touch and have a good night.