THE VITALS: Marquette Golden Eagles (9-3, 0-0 Big East) vs Georgetown Hoyas (8-4, 0-0 Big East)
THE TIME: 7:30pm Central
THE PLACE: BMO Harris Bradley Center
THE AUDIO/VISUAL: FS1 (TV) - Fox Sports Go (Streaming) - 540 ESPN (Radio)
THE LINE: Marquette -5.5
THE PROJECTION: KenPom gives Marquette a 69% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 85-79.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Luke Fischer (13.5 ppg, 5.9 rpg, 1.2 apg, 1.3 bpg)
- Sam Hauser (9.6 ppg, 5.1 rpg, 1.0 apg, 1.0 spg)
- Jajuan Johnson (13.3 ppg, 5.0 rpg, 3.0 apg, 2.2 spg)
- Haanif Cheatham (1.32 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 3.2 apg, 1.3 spg)
- Andrew Rowsey (9.1 ppg, 1.7 rpg, 1.4 apg)
NOTE: Katin Reinhardt has missed Marquette's last two games with some kind of Achilles tendon injury. Since returning to campus after Christmas, Reinhardt had yet to finish a practice as of Tuesday morning during the Big East coaches conference call.
GEORGETOWN PROBABLE LINEUP
- Jessie Govan (10.8 ppg, 5.6 rpg, 1.3 apg, 1.3 bpg)
- L.J. Peak (16.9 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 3.6 apg, 1.3 spg)
- Rodney Pryor (19.8 ppg, 4.9 rpg, 1.1 apg, 1.0 bpg)
- Jagan Mosely (4.2 ppg, 1.8 rpg, 3.0 apg
- Akoy Agau (5.1 ppg, 2.8 rpg, 1.0 apg)
THIS IS GOOD BEER. YOU SHOULD DRINK IT.
When we match up with another Jesuit institution, we always drink scotch. And we can't find any scotch, we turn to the next best thing: today's Pint Touch is Lake Louie Brewing Warped Speed Scotch Ale.