THE TIME: 1pm Central
THE LOCATION: Stegeman Coliseum in Athens, GA
THE AUDIO/VISUAL: ESPNU (TV) - WatchESPN (Streaming) - 540 ESPN (Radio)
THE LINE: Georgia -1
THE PROJECTION: KenPom gives Georgia a 51% chance of victory, with a predicted final score of 75-74.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE STARTERS
- Luke Fischer (14.1 ppg, 6.4 rpg, 1.0 apg, 1.1 bpg, 0.9 spg)
- Sam Hauser (7.9 ppg, 4.7 rpg, 0.9 apg, 1.1 spg)
- Jajuan Johnson (14.3 ppg, 4.0 rpg, 2.3 apg, 2.3 spg)
- Haanif Cheatham (13.9 ppg, 4.7 rpg, 3.6 apg, 1.3 spg)
- Markus Howard (7.9 ppg, 2.0 rpg, 2.0 apg)
GEORGIA PROBABLE STARTERS
- Yante Maten (20.4 ppg, 8.6 rpg, 1.7 apg, 1.4 bpg)
- Juwan Parker (7.8 ppg, 6.3 rpg, 3.0 apg)
- Derek Ogbeide (6.4 ppg, 5.9 rpg, 1.0 apg,
- William Jackson II (4.6 ppg, 1.1 rpg, 1.1 apg)
- J.J. Frazier (13.3 ppg, 3.4 rpg, 4 apg, 1.7 spg)
A Lineup Note: Juwan Parker sat out Georgia's game against Morehouse. He had a partially torn Achilles tendon that caused him to miss most of the season after January 10th last season. Head coach Mark Fox told the Macon Telegraph that it was just a precautionary rest day due to soreness from the way their schedule fell out over the last two weeks or so.
THIS IS GOOD BEER. YOU SHOULD DRINK IT.
The one thing that jumps out at me about Georgia is peaches. It's the middle of the day on a Sunday, so we're going to keep it light and make today's Pint Touch Sprecher Brewery's Peach Radler.