THE TIME: 6:30pm Central
THE LOCATION: BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI
THE AUDIOVISUAL: CBS Sports Network (TV) - 540 ESPN (Radio)
STREAMING? Only if you have Frontier, Cox, Optimum, or WOW!, and I'm pretty sure the last one is not the online roleplaying game.
THE LINE: Marquette -17
THE PROJECTION: KenPom says Marquette has a 93% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 85-69.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Luke Fischer (13.4 ppg, 6.4 rpg, 1.0 apg, 1.1 bpg)
- Sam Hauser (9.3 ppg, 4.9 rpg, 1.1 spg)
- Jajuan Johnson (14.5 ppg, 4.8 rpg, 2.9 apg, 2.6 spg)
- Haanif Cheatham (12.4 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 3.5 apg, 1.3 spg)
- Markus Howard (8.8 ppg, 2.0 rpg, 1.9 apg)
FRESNO STATE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Jahmel Taylor (13.1 ppg, 3.1 rpg, 1.6 apg)
- Paul Watson (14.4 ppg, 6.4 rpg, 1.4 apg)
- Jaron Hopkins (14.4 ppg, 6.0 rpg, 2.7 apg)
- Cullen Russo (9.9 ppg, 5.6 rpg, 2.6 apg)
- Bryson Williams (6.1 ppg, 3.9 rpg)
THIS IS GOOD BEER. YOU SHOULD DRINK SOME.
Picking W Brewing's 559 Bourbon Barrel Ale for tonight's Pint Touch is really just an excuse for me to talk about how Fresno's area code is 559, making it the home of Lucha Underground's Cage. He's not a man, he's a machine.