THE VITALS: Marquette Golden Eagles (10-5, 1-2 Big East) vs Seton Hall Pirates (12-3, 2-1 Big East)
THE TIME: 6pm Central
THE LOCATION: BMO Harris Bradley Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
THE AUDIO/VISUAL: FS1 (TV) - Fox Sports Go (Streaming) - 540 ESPN (Radio)
THE LINE: Marquette -4.5
THE PROJECTION: KenPom gives Marquette a 70% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 82-77.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Luke Fischer (12.4 ppg, 6.1 rpg, 1.1 apg, 1.0 bpg)
- Sam Hauser (9.6 ppg, 5.1 rpg, 1.1 apg, 1.0 spg)
- Jajuan Johnson (13.3 bpg, 5.1 rpg, 3.1 apg, 2.5 spg)
- Haanif Cheatham (11.2 ppg, 4.1 rpg, 3.2 apg, 1.1 spg)
- Markus Howard (11.6 ppg, 2.1 rpg, 2.1 apg, 1.1 spg)
NOTE: Duane Wilson has missed Marquette's last two games after aggravating a groin injury against Georgetown. Matt Velazquez of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports that Wilson practiced on Tuesday and will be available against the Pirates on Wednesday night.
NOTE, PT. 2: Head coach Steve Wojciechowski made an official announcement regarding the addition of Harry Froling to the roster on Wednesday afternoon. Froling will be with the team for this game, but of course, he can not play. So when you see a giant dude on the bench in a suit, y'all know what's up.
SETON HALL PROBABLE LINEUP
- Angel Delgado (14.9 ppg, 11.7 rpg, 1.7 apg)
- Desi Rodriguez (15.5 ppg, 5.3 rpg, 1.8 apg, 1.3 spg)
- Madison Jones (6.2 ppg, 1.9 rpg, 3.3 apg, 1.7 spg)
- Ismael Sanogo (3.3 ppg, 7.1 rpg, 1.1 apg)
- Khadeen Carrington (18.7 ppg, 2.7 rpg, 2.7 apg, 1.2 spg)
THIS IS GOOD BEER. YOU SHOULD DRINK IT.
Things didn't go very well for Marquette on their trip to The Rock. It's almost as if they didn't have enough Vitamin C in their system or something. Well, since they're tangling with Pirates again, tonight's Pint Touch is Tyranena Brewing's Scurvy IPA.