THE VITALS: Marquette Golden Eagles (12-5, 3-2 Big East) at #12 Butler Bulldogs (15-3, 4-2 Big East)
THE TIME: 11am Central
THE LOCATION: Hinkle Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana
THE AUDIO/VISUAL: FS1 (TV) - Fox Sports Go (Streaming) - 540 ESPN (Radio)
THE LINE: Marquette +8
THE PROJECTION: Butler has a 77% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 82-73.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Luke Fischer (11.9 ppg, 6.0 rpg, 1.1 apg, 1.1 bpg)
- Sam Hauser (9.1 ppg, 5.2 rpg, 1.0 apg)
- Jajuan Johnson (12.9 ppg, 4.8 rpg, 2.9 apg, 2.5 spg)
- Haanif Cheatham (11.2 ppg, 4.4 rpg, 3.4 apg, 1.0 spg)
- Markus Howard (12.1 ppg, 2.1 rpg, 2.3 apg, 1.1 spg)
BUTLER PROBABLE LINEUP
- Tyler Wideman (8.4 ppg, 5.3 rpg)
- Andrew Chrabascz (11.6 ppg, 4.9 rpg, 2.8 apg)
- Kelan Martin (16.6 ppg, 5.3 rpg, 1.3 apg)
- Kamar Baldwin (9.2 ppg, 4.9 rpg, 1.3 apg, 1.9 spg)
- Tyler Lewis (7.3 ppg, 1.5 rpg, 4.1 apg)
THIS IS GOOD BEER. YOU SHOULD DRINK IT.
I'm barely awake here, guys. Today's Pint Touch is Surly Brewing's Coffee Bender, because we need some wake up juice in our beer.
HEY! IT'S MARATHON DAY!
Marquette/Butler is the opening act for today's Big East Marathon on FS1. Here's the lineup for the rest of the day:
1pm: #8 Creighton at #15 Xavier
3:30pm: DePaul at St. John's
5:30pm: Seton Hall at #3 Villanova
8pm: Providence at Georgetown