THE VITALS: Marquette Golden Eagles (12-6, 3-3 Big East) at #7 Creighton Bluejays (18-1, 5-1 Big East)
THE TIME: 1:30pm Central
THE LOCATION: CenturyLink Center in Omaha, Nebraska
THE AUDIO/VISUAL: Fox (TV) - Fox Sports Go (Streaming) - 540 ESPN Milwaukee (Radio)
THE LINE: Marquette -5.5
THE PROJECTION: KenPom gives Creighton a 79% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 88-79. For what it's worth, this projection is unable to adjust for Maurice Watson's absence.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Luke Fischer (11.3 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 1.1 apg, 1.1 bpg)
- Sam Hauser (9.2 ppg, 5.1 rpg, 1.0 apg)
- Jajuan Johnson (12.7 ppg, 4.8 rpg, 2.8 apg, 2.4 spg)
- Haanif Cheatham (11.3 ppg, 4.4 rpg, 3.3 apg)
- Markus Howard (12.9 ppg, 2.1 rpg, 2.2 apg, 1.0 spg)
CREIGHTON PROBABLE LINEUP
- Justin Patton (13.8 ppg, 6.6 rpg, 1.3 apg, 1.7 bpg, 1.1 spg)
- Cole Huff (9.1 ppg, 3.9 rpg)
- Khyri Thomas (12.1 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 2.6 apg, 1.5 spg)
- Marcus Foster (18.1 ppg, 2.4 rpg, 1.6 apg)
- Isaiah Zierden (4.5 ppg, 2.1 rpg)
NOTE: Starting point guard Maurice Watson, Jr., tore his ACL against Xavier and is done for the season. At the time of the injury, he was leading the nation in assists at 8.5 per game.
THIS IS GOOD BEER. YOU SHOULD DRINK SOME.
This is the middle game of a three game streak against top 15 ranked teams. It's downright evil, honestly. Today's Pint Touch is also evil and from Omaha: Lucky Bucket Brewing's Certified Evil imperial oatmeal stout.