THE TIME: 6:30pm Central
THE LOCATION: Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
THE AUDIO/VISUAL: FS1 (TV) - Fox Sports Go (Streaming) - 540 ESPN (Radio)
THE LINE: Marquette +11.5
THE PROJECTION: KenPom gives Villanova an 86% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 81-69.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Luke Fischer (13.0 ppg, 6.3 rpg, 1.1 apg, 1.1 bpg)
- Sam Hauser (9.4 ppg, 5.1 rpg, 1.1 apg, 1.0 spg)
- Jajuan Johnson (13.4 ppg, 5.2 rpg, 3.1 apg, 2.6 spg)
- Haanif Cheatham (11.5 ppg, 4.2 rpg, 3.1 apg, 1.0 spg)
- Markus Howard (10.8 ppg, 2.0 rpg, 1.9 apg, 1.1 spg)
NOTE: Duane Wilson left the Georgetown game with a groin injury after seven first half minutes of action and did not return. The redshirt junior guard missed the Seton Hall game with the same injury, and as of January 5th, he was still day-to-day and hadn't been able to do much in practice.
VILLANOVA PROBABLE LINEUP
- Jalen Brunson (14.5 ppg, 2.3 rpg, 3.9 apg)
- Josh Hart (19.8 ppg, 6.9 rpg, 3.5 apg, 1.3 spg)
- Kris Jenkins (13.2 ppg, 3.9 rpg, 1.8 apg, 1.0 spg)
- Mikal Bridges (9.3 ppg, 4.9 rpg, 2.3 apg, 1.5 spg)
- Darryl Reynolds (5.6 ppg, 5.4 rpg, 1.0 bpg)
THIS IS GOOD BEER. YOU SHOULD DRINK IT.
Marquette is going to need some luck on their side in order to play perfect basketball and knock off the #1 team in the country. Thus, today's Pint Touch is Lady Luck imperial red ale from Karben4 Brewing in Madison.