THE VITALS: Marquette Golden Eagles (0-0) vs Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (0-0)
THE TIME: 8pm Central
THE LOCATION: BMO Harris Bradley Center in Milwaukee, WI
THE TELEVISION: Fox Sports Wisconsin/Fox Sports Regional
THE STREAMING: Fox Sports Go
THE RADIO: 540 ESPN Milwaukee
THE LIVE STATS: GameTracker
THE LINE: Off the board, apparently
THE PROJECTION: KenPom gives Marquette a 96% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 86-66.
MARQUETTE ROSTER UPDATE: Ike Eke will be redshirting for the 2017-18 season and thus will not be playing in this game.
MARQUETTE INJURY UPDATE: Markus Howard (ankle) and Greg Elliott (thumb) are dealing with injuries and will be game time decisions.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Andrew Rowsey (11.6 ppg, 1.8 rpg, 2.3 apg in 2016-17)
- Haanif Cheatham (8.7 ppg, 3.8 rpg, 2.2 apg)
- Sacar Anim (redshirted 16-17)
- Sam Hauser (8.8 ppg, 5.0 rpg, 1.3 apg)
- Matt Heldt (2.3 ppg, 2.9 rpg)
MOUNT ST. MARY’S PROBABLE LINEUP
- Bobby Planutis (Freshman)
- Ryan Gomes (2.2 ppg, 1.0 rpg)
- Junior Robinson (14.1 ppg, 1.6 rpg, 2.9 apg)
- Jonah Antonio (Redshirt freshman)
- Donald Carey (Freshman)