THE TIME: 12:30pm Central Time, because why not air a semifinal matchup in the middle of the day?
THE LOCATION: Lahaina Civic Center, Maui, Hawaii
THE TELEVISION: ESPN
THE STREAMING: WatchESPN.com
THE RADIO: 540 ESPN Milwaukee
THE LIVE STATS: StatBroadcast, if they remember to turn it on this time.
THE LINE: Not on the board yet.
THE PROJECTION: KenPom gives Wichita State a 79% chance to win the game, with a most likely score of 84-75.
THE STAKES: The winner advances to Wednesday’s Maui Invitational championship game against the winner of #13 Notre Dame vs LSU. The loser gets the loser of that ND/LSU semifinal.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Matt Heldt (5.7 PPG, 4.7 RPG, 1 BPG)
- Sam Hauser (12 PPG, 7.7 RPG, 2.3 APG)
- Andrew Rowsey (22.7 PPG, 2.7 RPG, 4.3 APG)
- Haanif Cheatham (10.3 PPG, 3.3 RPG, 1.3 APG)
- Markus Howard (19 PPG, 3.7 RPG, .5 APG)
WICHITA STATE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Shaquille Morris (19.7 PPG, 7.3 RPG, 3.3 BPG)
- Conner Frankamp (8.0 PPG, 2.0 RPG, 4.3 APG)
- Zach Brown (Not the band) (3.3 PPG, 3.7 RPG, 2.0 APG)
- Landry Shamet (16.7 PPG, 2.0 RPG, 1.3 APG)
- Darral Willis Jr. (12.7 PPG, 7.3 RPG, 1.0 APG)