THE DATE: Tuesday, January 9, 2018
THE TIME: 8pm Central
THE LOCATION: BMO Harry Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI
THE TELEVISION: CBS “The Channel No One Has” Sports Network, with Tom McCarthy, Jordan Cornette, and Allie LaForce on the call.
THE STREAMING: CBS Sports App, I suppose, but may I suggest you take advantage of a free trial of Hulu Live or YouTube TV?
THE RADIO: 540 ESPN Milwaukee, with Steve “The Homer” True & Jim McIlvaine on the call
THE LIVE STATS: GameTracker
THE LINE: Marquette +1
THE PROJECTION: KenPom gives Seton Hall a 53% chance of victory, with a projected score is 83-82. You like points, eh?
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Andrew Rowsey (21.0 ppg, 2.9 rpg, 4.0 apg, 1.0 spg)
- Markus Howard (23.5 ppg, 3.5 rpg, 2.8 apg)
- Sacar Anim (6.0 ppg, 3.6 rpg, 2.1 apg)
- Sam Hauser (14.0 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 3.1 apg, 1.2 spg)
- Matt Heldt (4.4 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 1.3 bpg)
SETON HALL PROBABLE LINEUP
- Khadeen Carrington (15.1 ppg, 2.9 rpg, 3.9 apg, 1.1 spg)
- Myles Powell (14.3 ppg, 2.2 rpg, 2.7 apg)
- Desi Rodriguez (18.6 ppg, 5.4 rpg, 2.1 apg, 1.2 spg)
- Michael Nzei (5.4 ppg, 4.6 rpg, .8 apg)
- Angel Delgado (14.6 ppg, 11.8 rpg, 3.2 apg)
To finish this off, I’m going to test you, the reader. Normally this is just a logistical article, with the preview providing more of the analysis. Naturally, this probably doesn’t get read all the way through. I’m changing that today. We’re stretching the bounds of journalism. I intentionally hid an error in this article. The first person to find it and tweet me (@bensnider94) with the error gets $5 from me. Hope you have Venmo.