THE DATE: Saturday, November 10, 2018
THE TIME: 3pm Central
THE LOCATION: Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI
THE TELEVISION: FS2, with Telly Hughes and Stephen Bardo on the call
THE STREAMING: Fox Sports Go but only if your cable package includes FS2 to begin with.
THE RADIO: 540 ESPN Milwaukee, available through the TuneIn app, with Steve “The Homer” True and Tony Smith on the call
THE LIVE STATS: Sidearm Stats
THE LINE: Nothing, last I checked. What is with Vegas and not putting early odds up on these early season games, huh? Where’s the Supreme Court on that one, huh? And where’s my Potawatomi Casino sports book, anyway? TIME IS WASTING.
THE PROJECTION: KenPom gives Marquette a 99% chance of victory in this game, with a predicted score of 92-67. In case you were wondering, yes, that would be a bigger margin than DePaul beat the Wildcats on Wednesday. Let’s do that, shall we?
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Markus Howard (15 points, 8 rebounds, 7 assists vs UMBC)
- Brendan Bailey (5 pts, 1 reb)
- Sacar Anim (6 pts, 2 reb, 2 ast, 2 blk, 2 stl)
- Sam Hauser (15 pts, 8 reb, 1 ast)
- Ed Morrow (0 pts, 0 reb in 7 minutes)
BETHUNE-COOKMAN PROBABLE LINEUP
- Malik Maitland (11 points, 4 rebounds vs DePaul)
- Houston Smith (0 pts, 3 rebs)
- Isaiah Bailey (12 pts, 1 reb, 3 ast, 1 blk, 2 stl)
- Soufiyane Diakite (2 pts, 4 reb, 2 stl)
- Shawntrez Davis (5 pts, 4 reb)