THE DATE: Tuesday, November 6, 2018
THE TIME: 8pm Central
THE LOCATION: Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI
THE TELEVISION: FS1, with Brian Anderson and Stephen Bardo on the call.
THE STREAMING: Fox Sports Go
THE RADIO: 540 ESPN Milwaukee, available through the TuneIn app, with Steve “The Homer” True and Tony Smith on the call
LIVE STATS: Sidearm Stats
THE LINE: Last I checked, I couldn’t find a line on this one, believe it or not.
THE PROJECTION: KenPom gives Marquette a 97% chance of victory, with a predicted final score of 87-67.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE STARTERS
These are 2017-18 stats, unless noted
- Markus Howard (20.4 points, 3.2 rebounds, 2.8 assists)
- Brendan Bailey (21 year old freshman)
- Sacar Anim (7.6 points, 2.9 rebounds, 1.6 assists)
- Sam Hauser (14.1 points, 5.7 rebounds, 2.9 assists)
- Ed Morrow (9.4 points, 7.5 rebounds, 0.3 assists, 1.1 blocks in 2015-17 for Nebraska)
UMBC PROBABLE STARTERS
- Shoot, man, I dunno. UMBC didn’t play an exhibition game that they publicized anywhere, so I don’t have anything to go on here. Joe Sherburne, Arkel Lamar, and Daniel Akin all started in their NCAA tournament loss against Kansas State, but past that? You got me.