THE DATE: Tuesday, December 18, 2018
THE TIME: 8pm Central
THE LOCATION: Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI
THE TELEVISION: Fox Sports Wisconsin, with Brian Anderson and Dickey Simpkins on the call, or another Fox Sports regional affiliate if you’re lucky.
THE STREAMING: Fox Sports Go, but only if you have one of those affiliates listed above.
THE RADIO: 540 ESPN Milwaukee, available through the TuneIn app, with Steve “The Homer” True and Tony Smith on the call
THE LIVE STATS: Sidearm Stats
THE LINE: Marquette -22
THE PROJECTION: KenPom gives Marquette a 97% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 83-62.
THE EXCITEMENT LEVEL: KenPom gives this game a Thrill Score of 11.8, the 42nd best score of the day out of 49 games. Five of those games involve non-D1 opponents.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Markus Howard (22.9 pts, 4.3 rebs, 4.7 asts, 1.0 stls)
- Sacar Anim (7.0 pts, 3.4 rebs)
- Sam Hauser (14.1 pts, 7.0 rebs, 2.4 asts)
- Joey Hauser (10.7 pts, 5.3 rebs, 2.2 asts)
- Theo John (6.5 pts, 3.7 rebs, 1.8 blks)
NORTH DAKOTA PROBABLE LINEUP
- Bentiu Panoam (5.8 pts, 1.6 rebs, 1.5 asts)
- Billy Brown (7.5 pts, 2.7 rebs, 1.7 asts)
- Cortez Seales (14.2 pts, 4.3 rebs, 2.9 asts, 1.0 stls)
- Conner Avants (11.1 pts, 6.1 rebs, 2.1 asts)
- Filip Rebraca (9.1 pts, 6.9 rebs, 1.1 blks)