THE DATE: Friday, December 21, 2018
THE TIME: 7:30pm Central
THE LOCATION: Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI
THE TELEVISION: FS1, with Brian Anderson and Stephen Bardo on the call
THE STREAMING: FoxSportsGo.com
THE RADIO: 540 ESPN Milwaukee, available through the TuneIn app, with Steve “The Homer” True and Tony Smith on the call
THE LIVE STATS: Sidearm Stats
THE LINE: Marquette -2
THE PROJECTION: KenPom.com gives Marquette a 57% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 78-76.
THE EXCITEMENT LEVEL: KenPom gives this game a Thrill Score of 71.7, the best score of the day.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Markus Howard (23.2 pts, 4.2 rebs, 4.5 asts, 1.2 stls)
- Sacar Anim (6.5 pts, 3.2 rebs)
- Sam Hauser (14.7 pts, 6.8 rebs, 2.2 asts)
- Joey Hauser (10.2 pts, 5.7 rebs, 2.5 asts)
- Theo John (6.3 pts, 3.5 rebs, 1.8 blks)
Marquette Lineup Reminder: Greg Elliott will sit out the remainder of the 2018-19 season as he recovers from thumb surgery.
BUFFALO PROBABLE LINEUP
- Davonta Jordan (7.8 pts, 2.8 rebs, 3.7 asts, 1.7 stls)
- CJ Massinburg (17.9 pts, 7.2 rebs, 3.1 asts, 1.2 stls)
- Jayvon Graves (9.9 pts, 3.2 rebs, 2.4 asts)
- Jeremy Harris (13.1 pts, 5.0 rebs, 2.7 asts)
- Montell McRae (6.5 pts, 3.4 rebs)