THE DATE: Friday, December 28, 2018
THE TIME: 7pm Central
THE LOCATION: Fiserv Forum
THE TELEVISION: FS1, with Wayne Randazzo and Stephen Bardo on the call
THE STREAMING: Fox Sports Go
THE RADIO: 540 ESPN Milwaukee, available through the TuneIn app, with Steve “The Homer” True and Tony Smith on the call
THE LIVE STATS: Sidearm Stats
THE LINE: Marquette -31
WHAT? Yep, Golden Eagles by 31, at least when I checked to put this bad boy together.
THE PROJECTION: KenPom.com gives Marquette a 99% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 90-62.
THE EXCITEMENT LEVEL: KenPom gives this game a Thrill Score of 7.9, the 24th best game of the day out of 27, which includes two games against non-Division 1 opponents.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Markus Howard (25.0 pts, 4.3 rebs, 4.5 asts, 1.1 stls)
- Sacar Anim (6.2 pts, 3.3 rebs)
- Sam Hauser (15.0 pts, 6.7 rebs, 2.2 asts)
- Joey Hauser (10.3 pts, 6.0 rebs, 2.4 asts)
- Theo John (6.3 pts, 3.9 rebs, 2.3 blks)
SOUTHERN PROBABLE LINEUP
- Brendon Brooks (4.0 pts, 1.5 asts)
- Eddie Reese (15.4 pts, 3.0 rebs, 2.7 asts, 1.4 stls)
- Aaron Ray (6.3 pts, 3.4 rebs, 2.6 asts, 1.1 stls)
- Richard Lee (11.3 pts, 1.5 rebs)
- Bryan Assie (4.2 pts, 3.5 rebs)