THE DATE: Saturday, February 24, 2018
THE TIME: 11am Central
THE LOCATION: Wintrust Arena, Chicago, IL
THE TELEVISION: Fox Sports Wisconsin or other fine Fox Sports Regional affiliates, with Rich Waltz and Dickey Simpkins on the call.
THE STREAMING: Fox Sports Go
THE RADIO: 540 ESPN Milwaukee, with Steve “The Homer” True and Jim McIlvaine on the call
THE LIVE STATS: GameTracker
THE LINE: Marquette -3.5
THE PROJECTION: KenPom gives Marquette a 58% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 81-78.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Andrew Rowsey (19.5 ppg, 3.0 rpg, 4.5 apg, 1.0 spg)
- Greg Elliott (4.5 ppg, 2.7 rpg, 1.4 apg, 1.0 spg)
- Sacar Anim (7.8 ppg, 3.1 rpg, 2.0 spg)
- Sam Hauser (14.6 ppg, 5.9 rpg, 2.9 apg, 1.1 spg)
- Matt Heldt (4.0 ppg, 4.4 rpg)
MARQUETTE INJURY NOTE: Markus Howard is listed as doubtful for this game. On Thursday’s weekly radio show, head coach Steve Wojciechowski said that Howard has not done any on court work since suffering a hip contusion against Creighton. He also said that he would need to see “a couple of days” of activity from Howard before he would be comfortable putting Howard back out on the floor.
DEPAUL PROBABLE LINEUP
- Eli Cain (11.6 ppg, 3.6 rpg, 4.7 apg)
- Brandon Cyrus (6.7 ppg, 3.3 rpg, 1.6 apg)
- Max Strus (17.0 ppg, 5.5 rpg, 2.7 apg, 1.2 spg)
- Tre’Darius McCallum (10.7 ppg, 6.0 rpg, 1.4 spg)
- Marin Maric (14.0 ppg, 6.3 rpg, 1.3 apg)