THE DATE: Sunday, January 20, 2019
THE TIME: 11am Central
THE LOCATION: Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI
THE TELEVISION: CBS Sports Network, with Carter Blackburn, Pete Gillen, and Melanie Collins on the call.
THE STREAMING: CBSSports.com
THE RADIO: 540 ESPN Milwaukee, available through the TuneIn app, with Steve “The Homer” True and Tony Smith on the call
THE LIVE STATS: Sidearm Stats
THE LINE: Nothing doing, most likely because Markus Howard is questionable
THE PROJECTION: KenPom.com gives Marquette a 78% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 75-66.
THE EXCITEMENT LEVEL: KenPom gives this game a Thrill Score of 45.7, the third best score of the 10 games scheduled for the day.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Sacar Anim (7.8 pts, 3.2 rebs, 1.1 asts)
- Brendan Bailey (2.9 pts, 1.7 rebs)
- Sam Hauser (14.4 pts, 6.9 rebs, 2.2 asts)
- Joey Hauser (10.3 pts, 5.9 rebs, 2.3 asts)
- Theo John (6.4 pts, 4.5 rebs, 1.9 blks)
PROVIDENCE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Maliek White (7.1 pts, 2.1 rebs, 2.8 asts)
- David Duke (7.6 pts, 2.5 rebs, 2.7 asts)
- Alpha Diallo (17.2 pts, 8.7 rebs, 3.4 asts, 1.7 stls)
- Jimmy Nichols (3.7 pts, 2.9 rebs, 1.0 blks)
- Nate Watson (10.5 pts, 5.5 rebs)