THE DATE: Wednesday, January 30, 2019
THE TIME: 5:30pm Central
THE LOCATION: Hinkle Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, IN
THE TELEVISION: FS1, with Tim Brando and Bill Raftery on the call
THE STREAMING: Fox Sports Go
THE RADIO: 540 ESPN Milwaukee, available through the TuneIn app, with Steve “The Homer” True and Tony Smith on the call
THE LIVE STATS: StatBroadcast
THE LINE: Marquette +2.5
THE PROJECTION: KenPom.com gives Butler a 56% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 73-72.
THE EXCITEMENT LEVEL: KenPom gives this game a Thrill Score of 68.3, the best score out of the 56 games scheduled for the day.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Markus Howard (24.6 pts, 4.0 rebs, 4.3 asts, 1.1 stls)
- Sacar Anim (7.2 pts, 3.0 rebs, 1.2 asts)
- Sam Hauser (15.4 pts, 7.0 rebs, 2.2 asts)
- Joey Hauser (11.0 pts, 5.8 rebs, 2.2 asts)
- Theo John (6.3 pts, 4.7 rebs, 2.2 blks)
BUTLER PROBABLE LINEUP
- Kamar Baldwin (17.6 pts, 5.4 rebs, 3.8 asts, 1.4 stls)
- Aaron Thompson (6.3 pts, 1.7 rebs, 4.1 asts, 1.0 stls)
- Paul Jorgensen (11.6 pts, 3.1 rebs, 1.8 asts)
- Jordan Tucker (10.3 pts, 5.3 rebs)
- Joey Brunk (8.6 pts, 4.4 rebs)
BUTLER INJURY NOTE: After suffering a sprained right knee late against Creighton on Friday, Sean McDermott will be a game-time decision for LaVall Jordan and his squad. He did practice a bit since Friday with a brace on, so that seems to indicate a better than 50/50 chance of playing. McDermott is averaging 10.2 points and 3.6 rebounds per game this season and shoots 44% from behind the three-point line.