THE DATE: Sunday, November 17, 2019
THE TIME: Noon Central
THE LOCATION: Kohl Center, Madison, WI
THE TELEVISION: FS1, with Brian Anderson and Bill Raftery on the call
THE STREAMING: Fox Sports Go, which is apparently only available in app format now.
THE RADIO: 540 ESPN Milwaukee, available through the TuneIn app, with Steve “The Homer” True and Tony Smith on the call
THE LIVE STATS: Sidearm Stats
THE LINE: Marquette +1
THE PROJECTION: KenPom.com gives Marquette a 54% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 66-65.
THE EXCITEMENT LEVEL: KenPom gives this game a Thrill Score of 71.6, making it the most potentially exciting game of the day out of the 35 that are scheduled. The top three games of the day all involve Big East teams if you count Connecticut as part of the league already.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Markus Howard (28.0 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 2.5 apg)
- Koby McEwen (17.0 ppg, 6.0 rpg, 3.0 apg, 1.0 spg)
- Sacar Anim (9.0 ppg, 2.5 rpg, 2.0 apg, 1.0 bpg)
- Brendan Bailey (1.5 ppg, 3.4 rpg, 2.5 apg)
- Theo John (6.5 ppg, 8.5 rpg, 1.0 spg, 4.5 bpg)
WISCONSIN-MADISON PROBABLE LINEUP
- D’Mitrik Trice (7.3 ppg, 3.3 rpg, 2.3 apg)
- Brevin Pritzl (7.3 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 1.0 apg)
- Brad Davison (16.0 ppg, 3.3 rpg, 2.0 apg, 1.7 spg)
- Aleem Ford (11.3 ppg, 3.7 rpg, 1.0 apg, 1.0 spg)
- Nate Reuvers (15.3 ppg, 8.0 rpg, 4.7 bpg)