THE VITALS: Marquette Golden Eagles (2-1) vs Robert Morris Colonials (1-5)
THE DATE: Saturday, November 23, 2019
THE TIME: 1pm Central
THE LOCATION: Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI
THE TELEVISION: FS2, with Jeff Levering and Stephen Bardo on the call
THE STREAMING: Fox Sports Go, which is apparently only available in app format now.
THE RADIO: 540 ESPN Milwaukee, available through the TuneIn app, with Steve “The Homer” True and Tony Smith on the call
THE LIVE STATS: Sidearm Stats
THE LINE: Marquette -23.5
THE PROJECTION: KenPom.com gives Marquette a 99% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 80-55.
THE EXCITEMENT LEVEL: KenPom gives this game a Thrill Score of 9.4, the 57th best score of the day out of the 68 games scheduled.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Markus Howard (24.7 ppg, 3.3 rpg, 2.3 apg)
- Koby McEwen (17.7 ppg, 6.3 rpg, 3.0 apg)
- Sacar Anim (7.0 ppg, 2.7 rpg, 1.7 apg)
- Brendan Bailey (1.0 ppg, 4.0 rpg, 2.3 apg)
- Theo John (5.0 ppg, 6.0 rpg, 3.3 bpg)
ROBERT MORRIS PROBABLE LINEUP
- Dante Treacy (7.5 ppg, 1.8 rpg, 3.0 apg, 1.0 spg)
- Jon Williams (6.5 ppg, 2.0 rpg, 4.0 apg)
- Josh Williams (11.3 ppg, 3.5 rpg, 2.8 apg)
- AJ Bramah (7.7 ppg, 8.3 rpg, 1.3 apg, 1.5 spg)
- Yannis Mendy (9.0 ppg, 4.8 rpg)