THE DATE: Tuesday, December 17, 2019
THE TIME: 7pm Central
THE LOCATION: Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI
THE TELEVISION: Fox Sports Wisconsin, or your local Fox Sports Regional affiliate, if you’re lucky.
THE STREAMING: I don’t believe Fox Sports Go in whatever form it exists carries the regional affiliates any more, so I think you’re out of luck here.
THE RADIO: 540 ESPN Milwaukee, available through the TuneIn app, with Steve “The Homer” True and Tony Smith on the call
THE LIVE STATS: Sidearm Stats
THE LINE: Marquette -24.5
THE PROJECTION: KenPom.com gives Marquette a 99% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 87-62.
THE EXCITEMENT LEVEL: KenPom gives this game a Thrill Score of 10.3, making it the 25th most exciting game of the 37 scheduled for the day.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Markus Howard (25.1 ppg, 2.4 rpg, 2.8 apg)
- Koby McEwen (10.0 ppg, 5.1 rpg, 3.1 apg, 1.0 spg)
- Sacar Anim (11.9 ppg, 3.8 rpg, 1.4 apg)
- Brendan Bailey (6.8 ppg, 4.1 rpg, 1.4 apg)
- Theo John (5.1 ppg, 4.7 rpg, 2.2 bpg)
GRAMBLING STATE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Ivy Smith Jr. (11.6 ppg, 3.4 rpg, 5.2 apg, 3.1 spg)
- Trevell Cunningham (7.9 ppg, 3.8 apg, 3.6 apg, 1.9 spg)
- Anthony Gatson (9.5 ppg, 2.8 rpg, 1.3 apg)
- DeVante Jackson (15.0 ppg, 5.3 rpg, 1.8 apg)
- Travon Bunch (8.7 ppg, 5.5 rpg, 2.1 bpg)