THE DATE: Wednesday, December 4, 2019
THE TIME: 8pm Central
THE LOCATION: Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI
THE TELEVISION: FS2 with Jeff Levering & Stephen Bardo on the call
THE STREAMING: Fox Sports Go, now available in app form
THE RADIO: 540 ESPN Milwaukee, available through the TuneIn app, with Steve “The Homer” True and Tony Smith on the call
THE LIVE STATS: Sidearm Stats
THE LINE: Marquette -21
THE PROJECTION: KenPom.com gives Marquette a 97% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 78-58.
THE GOAL: Marquette has played Jacksonville twice before and won twice before, scoring exactly 88 points each time. May as well make it three in a row.
THE EXCITEMENT LEVEL: KenPom.com gives this game a Thrill Score of 12.9, making it the 56th most exciting game out of the 69 scheduled for the day.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Markus Howard (26.0 ppg, 2.6 rpg, 2.6 apg)
- Koby McEwen (11.1 ppg, 5.4 rpg, 3.1 apg, 1.1 spg)
- Sacar Anim (10.7 ppg, 3.4 rpg, 1.3 apg)
- Brendan Bailey (7.4 ppg, 4.4 rpg, 1.9 apg)
- Theo John (4.6 ppg, 3.9 rpg, 2.1 bpg)
JACKSONVILLE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Aamahne Santos (11.1 ppg, 2.0 rpg, 3.8 apg, 1.0 spg)
- Trey Sides (3.1 ppg, 1.8 rpg, 1.6 apg)
- Kevin Norman (9.2 ppg, 4.7 rpg)
- Destin Barnes (9.6 ppg, 3.4 rpg, 1.0 apg)
- David Bell (12.2 ppg, 10.6 rpg, 1.0 apg, 2.1 bpg)