THE DATE: Saturday, December 7, 2019
THE TIME: 8pm Central
THE LOCATION: Bramlage Coliseum, Manhattan, Kansas
THE TELEVISION: ESPN2
THE STREAMING: WatchESPN.com
THE RADIO: 540 ESPN Milwaukee, available through the TuneIn app, with Steve “The Homer” True and Tony Smith on the call
THE LIVE STATS: Sidearm Stats
THE LINE: Marquette +2
THE PROJECTION: KenPom.com gives Marquette a 57% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 69-67.
THE EXCITEMENT LEVEL: KenPom gives this match a Thrill Score of 63.9, making it the third most exciting game of the day out of the 106 scheduled.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Markus Howard (26.0 ppg, 2.6 rpg, 2.6 apg)
- Koby McEwen (10.6 ppg, 5.3 rpg, 3.3 apg, 1.1 spg)
- Sacar Anim (11.8 ppg, 3.5 rpg, 1.4 apg)
- Brendan Bailey (7.3 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 1.6 apg)
- Theo John (5.4 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 2.1 bpg)
MARQUETTE INJURY NOTE: Markus Howard missed the Jacksonville game due to concussion protocol. If he hasn’t been cleared by MU’s system by game time, then it will presumably be Greg Elliott starting in his place again.
KANSAS STATE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Mike McGuirl (6.6 ppg, 2.0 rpg, 2.1 apg, 1.3 spg)
- Cartier Diarra (11.4 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 6.9 apg, 2.9 spg)
- Xavier Sneed (15.0 ppg, 5.6 rpg, 1.4 apg, 1.6 spg)
- Antonio Gordon (5.6 ppg, 3.6 rpg)
- Makol Mawien (8.4 ppg, 5.1 rpg)