THE VITALS: Marquette Golden Eagles (11-5, 1-3 Big East) vs Xavier Musketeers (12-5, 1-3 Big East)
THE DATE: Wednesday, January 15, 2020
THE TIME: 7pm Central
THE LOCATION: Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI
THE TELEVISION: Fox Sports Wisconsin, or your favorite local Fox Sports regional affiliate if you’re lucky, with Brandon Gaudin and Stephen Bardo on the call.
THE STREAMING: Probably not, unless you have a local cable package of some sort.
THE RADIO: 94.5 ESPN Milwaukee, available through the TuneIn app, with Steve “The Homer” True and Tony Smith on the call
THE LIVE STATS: Sidearm Stats
THE LINE: Marquette -4
THE PROJECTION: KenPom.com gives Marquette a 66% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 73-69.
THE EXCITEMENT LEVEL: KenPom.com gives this game a Thrill Score of 60.2, making it the sixth most potentially exciting game of the day out of the 58 games scheduled.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Markus Howard (26.8 ppg, 3.3 rpg, 2.9 apg)
- Koby McEwen (9.8 ppg, 4.7 rpg, 3.0 apg)
- Sacar Anim (12.0 ppg, 3.9 rpg, 1.3 apg)
- Brendan Bailey (7.9 ppg, 5.4 rpg, 1.6 apg)
- Theo John (4.8 ppg, 4.8 rpg, 1.9 bpg)
MARQUETTE INJURY NOTE: Greg Elliott missed Saturday’s game against Seton Hall with an injured ankle. Head coach Steve Wojciechowski referred to Elliott’s availability as “game by game” in his postgame radio appearance, and he is listed as doubtful on the official MU game notes that were released on Monday afternoon.
XAVIER PROBABLE LINEUP
- Quentin Goodin (7.2 ppg, 2.6 rpg, 4.1 apg)
- Paul Scruggs (14.9 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 2.5 apg, 1.4 spg)
- Naji Marshall (16.8 ppg, 5.8 rpg, 3.5 apg, 1.1 spg)
- Jason Carter (7.2 ppg, 5.2 rpg, 1.8 apg)
- Tyrique Jones (13.5 ppg, 9.8 rpg, 1.1 apg, 1.1 bpg)