THE VITALS: Marquette Golden Eagles (1-0) vs Eastern Illinois Panthers (0-1)
THE DATE: Friday, November 27, 2020
THE TIME: 6:30pm Central
THE LOCATION: A very empty Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
THE TELEVISION: FS1, with Eric Collins and Steve Lavin on the call.
THE STREAMING: FoxSportsGo.com
THE RADIO: 94.5 FM ESPN Milwaukee, available through the TuneIn app, with Steve “The Homer” True and Tony Smith on the call
THE LIVE STATS: Sidearm Stats
THE LINE: Marquette -15
THE PROJECTION: KenPom.com gives Marquette a 93% chance of victory in this game, with a predicted score of 84-68.
THE EXCITEMENT LEVEL: KenPom.com gives this game a Thrill Score of 24.1, making it the 36th most potentially exciting game out of the 51 games between Division 1 opponents scheduled for the day.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Symir Torrence (6 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 block, 1 steal vs Arkansas-Pine Bluff)
- Koby McEwen (12 points, 3 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 block, 1 steal)
- Jamal Cain (16 points, 6 rebounds, 2 steals)
- Dawson Garcia (19 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 block)
- Theo John (13 points, 12 rebounds, 1 assist, 5 blocks, 1 steal)
MARQUETTE HEALTH NOTE: Redshirt freshman Dexter Akanno is listed in the Marquette game notes as out for this game due to what head coach Steve Wojciechowski termed “COVID-related illness.” Freshman walk-on Luke Fizulich is out with an ankle injury.
EASTERN ILLINOIS PROBABLE LINEUP
- Mack Smith (3 points, 2 rebounds, 1 block vs Wisconsin)
- Junior Farquhar (9 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists)
- Josiah Wallace (22 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 block)
- George Dixon (8 points, 10 rebounds)
- Sammy Friday (2 points, 4 rebounds)