THE DATE: Tuesday, December 1, 2020
THE TIME: 6pm Central
THE LOCATION: A very empty Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
THE TELEVISION: FS1, with Eric Collins and Steve Lavin on the call.
THE STREAMING: FoxSportsGo.com
THE RADIO: 94.5 FM ESPN Milwaukee, available through the TuneIn app, with Steve “The Homer” True and Tony Smith on the call
THE LIVE STATS: Sidearm Stats
THE LINE: Marquette -4
THE PROJECTION: KenPom.com gives Marquette a 61% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 74-71.
THE EXCITEMENT LEVEL: KenPom.com gives this game a Thrill Score of 71.4, making it the fifth most potentially exciting game out of the 30 games between Division 1 opponents scheduled for the day.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Symir Torrence (6.0 points, 5.0 rebounds, 4.5 assists, 1.0 steals)
- Koby McEwen (13.0 points, 4.0 rebounds, 2.5 assists, 1.0 steals)
- Jamal Cain (11.0 points, 6.5 rebounds, 1.5 steals)
- Dawson Garcia (17.5 points, 5.0 rebounds, 2.0 assists, 1.0 blocks)
- Theo John (11.0 points, 10.5 rebounds, 1.0 assists, 1.0 steals, 3.5 blocks)
MARQUETTE HEALTH NOTE: Redshirt freshman Dexter Akanno is now listed as questionable due to what was termed COVID-related illness after being out for Marquette’s first two games. Walk-on freshman Luke Fizulich remains out with an ankle injury.
OKLAHOMA STATE PROBABLE LINEUP
- Ferron Flavors (9.5 points, 2.0 rebounds)
- Isaac Likekele (8.5 points, 9.5 rebounds, 5.5 assists)
- Cade Cunningham (20.5 points, 7.0 rebounds, 3.5 assists, 1.0 steals, 1.0 blocks)
- Keylan Boone (7.0 points, 8.0 rebounds)
- Kalib Boone (5.0 points, 5.0 rebounds, 1.0 assists, 1.5 blocks)