THE DATE: Friday, December 11, 2020
THE TIME: 8:30pm Central
THE LOCATION: Edwin W. Pauley Pavilion, Los Angeles, California
THE TELEVISION: Pac-12 Network, with Ted Robinson and THE ICON BILL F. WALTON on the call.
THE PAC-12 NETWORK GUIDE: If you don’t get Pac-12 Network, then you need to consult this to figure it out.
THE STREAMING: Pac-12.com
THE RADIO: 94.5 FM ESPN Milwaukee, available through the TuneIn app, with Steve “The Homer” True and Tony Smith on the call
THE LIVE STATS: StatBroadcast
THE LINE: UCLA -4.5
THE PROJECTION: KenPom.com gives UCLA a 61% chance of victory in this game, with a predicted score of 71-68.
THE EXCITEMENT LEVEL: KenPom.com gives this game a Thrill Score of 70.6, making it the most potentially exciting game out of the 24 games scheduled between Division 1 opponents today.
THE GAME PREVIEW: Over here.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- D.J. Carton (8.8 points, 3.0 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 2.0 steals)
- Koby McEwen (16.6 points, 4.2 rebounds, 2.8 assists)
- Jamal Cain (10.6 points, 6.8 rebounds, 1.2 assists, 1.0 steals)
- Dawson Garcia (12.8 points, 5.8 rebounds, 1.0 assists)
- Theo John (8.2 points, 8.6 rebounds, 1.4 assists, 2.4 blocks)
UCLA PROBABLE LINEUP
- Tyger Campbell (14.2 points, 3.4 rebounds, 6.8 assists)
- Jules Bernard (8.8 points, 4.6 rebounds, 1.0 assists)
- Jaime Jaquez (14.2 points, 6.0 rebounds, 2.0 assists, 1.0 blocks)
- Chris Smith (15.0 points, 7.0 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 1.0 steals)
- Cody Riley (10.0 points, 6.0 rebounds, 2.0 assists)