THE DATE: Monday, December 14, 2020
THE TIME: 8pm Central
THE LOCATION: CHI Health Center, Omaha, Nebraska
THE TELEVISION: FS1, with Brandon Gaudin and Steve Lavin on the call
THE STREAMING: FoxSportsGo.com
THE RADIO: 94.5 FM ESPN Milwaukee, available through the TuneIn app, with Steve “The Homer” True and Tony Smith on the call
THE LIVE STATS: Stat Broadcast
THE LINE: Marquette +7
THE PROJECTION: KenPom.com gives Creighton a 70% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 76-71.
THE EXCITEMENT LEVEL: KenPom.com gives this game a Thrill Score of 67.1, making it the second most potentially exciting game out of the 12 contests between Division 1 opponents scheduled for the day.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- D.J. Carton (10.3 points, 3.3 rebounds, 3.0 assists, 1.7 steals)
- Koby McEwen (15.3 points, 4.3 rebounds, 2.8 assists)
- Jamal Cain (9.8 points, 6.8 rebounds, 1.0 assists, 1.2 steals)
- Dawson Garcia (12.7 points, 5.5 rebounds)
- Theo John (6.8 points, 8.2 rebounds, 1.5 assists, 2.2 blocks)
MARQUETTE INJURY NOTE: Symir Torrence missed Friday’s game against UCLA with a toe injury, and he is listed as Questionable in the MU game notes for this one.
CREIGHTON PROBABLE LINEUP
- Marcus Zegarowski (15.0 points, 3.6 rebounds, 6.0 assists, 1.6 steals)
- Mitch Ballock (7.6 points, 3.2 rebounds, 3.2 assists, 1.4 steals)
- Damien Jefferson (10.8 points, 4.2 rebounds, 2.4 assists)
- Denzel Mahoney (15.0 points, 3.5 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 1.8 steals)
- Christian Bishop (13.6 points, 5.6 rebounds, 1.4 steals)