THE DATE: Thursday, December 17, 2020
THE TIME: 8pm Central
THE LOCATION: A very empty Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
THE TELEVISION: FS1, with Eric Collins and Steve Lavin on the call
THE STREAMING: FoxSportsGo.com
THE RADIO: 94.5 FM ESPN Milwaukee, available through the TuneIn app, with Steve “The Homer” True and Tony Smith on the call
THE LIVE STATS: Sidearm Stats
THE LINE: Marquette -4
THE PROJECTION: KenPom.com gives Marquette a 64% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 73-69.
THE EXCITEMENT LEVEL: KenPom.com gives this game a Thrill Score of 66.2, making it the third most potentially exciting game out of the 16 scheduled games between Division 1 opponents for the day.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- D.J. Carton (11.7 points, 3.6 rebounds, 3.3 assists, 1.7 steals)
- Koby McEwen (15.7 points, 4.1 rebounds, 3.0 assists)
- Jamal Cain (9.1 points, 6.3 rebounds, 1.1 assists, 1.1 steals)
- Dawson Garcia (12.9 points, 6.1 rebounds, 1.1 assists)
- Theo John (6.9 points, 7.9 rebounds, 1.4 assists, 2.0 blocks)
MARQUETTE INJURY NOTE: Symir Torrence has missed the last two games with a foot injury. He is listed as Questionable in the game notes for this one.
SETON HALL PROBABLE LINEUP
- Shavar Reynolds (9.0 points, 2.9 rebounds, 5.6 assists, 2.0 steals)
- Myles Cale (9.9 points, 3.0 rebounds, 1.0 assists)
- Jared Rhoden (14.1 points, 7.4 rebounds, 1.9 assists, 1.3 steals)
- Sandro Mamukelashvili (20.4 points, 7.4 rebounds, 2.6 assists)
- Ike Obiagu (6.7 points, 4.4 rebounds, 2.7 blocks)
SETON HALL ROSTER NOTE: Grad transfer Bryce Aiken has an ankle injury and has only played eight minutes in Seton Hall’s opener so far this season. Missouri transfer Tray Jackson is now immediately eligible after the NCAA Division 1 council approved the elimination of the transfer redshirt year. The 6’8” Michigan native averaged just 2.9 points and 1.8 rebounds in 26 appearances for the Tigers last season.