THE DATE: Wednesday, December 22, 2020
THE TIME: 6pm Central
THE LOCATION: A very empty Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
THE TELEVISION: FS1, with Kevin Fitzgerald and Steve Lavin on the call.
THE STREAMING: FoxSportsGo.com
THE RADIO: 94.5 FM ESPN Milwaukee, available through the TuneIn app, with Steve “The Homer” True and Tony Smith on the call
THE LIVE STATS: Sidearm Stats
THE LINE: Marquette +4
THE PROJECTION: KenPom.com gives Villanova a 63% chance of victory, with a predicted score of 71-68.
THE EXCITEMENT LEVEL: KenPom.com gives this game a Thrill Score of 75.3, making it the third most potentially exciting game out of the 25 scheduled between Division 1 opponents for the day.
MARQUETTE PROBABLE LINEUP
- D.J. Carton (12.0 points, 3.3 rebounds, 3.4 assists, 1.4 steals)
- Koby McEwen (15.2 points, 3.8 rebounds, 3.0 assists)
- Jamal Cain (9.6 points, 6.6 rebounds, 1.3 assists, 1.2 steals)
- Dawson Garcia (13.1 points, 6.6 rebounds)
- Theo John (8.3 points, 6.7 rebounds, 1.3 assists, 2.0 blocks)
VILLANOVA PROBABLE LINEUP
- Collin Gillespie (14.5 points, 3.0 rebounds, 4.3 assists, 1.4 steals)
- Justin Moore (13.4 points, 5.1 rebounds, 2.9 assists)
- Caleb Daniels (12.9 points, 3.0 rebounds, 1.5 assists)
- Jermaine Samuels (8.0 points, 7.0 rebounds, 2.1 assists)
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl (16.6 points, 7.6 rebounds, 2.3 assists)
VILLANOVA INJURY NOTES: Dhamir Cosby-Roundtree (shin) and Bryan Antoine (shoulder) have yet to play this year for the Wildcats and there is no timetable for their season debut.